Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

I Am Here To Answer Your Questions!

Okay so, where would I begin? I guess I could begin by saying that I want to save peoples lives no matter what form it could be. My goal is to save as many people's lives as I can before my life has ended. I am devoting my life to helping other people's lives! Hopefully people will tell me things, and no I won't tell the world about any questions that you ask unless you give me permission to post about you. If you have any thoughts of suicide I am here to try ,and stop you. If you have drug issues tell me on email. I would answer faster to my email, because it goes directly to me. So, please email me your questions unless you don't want it to be private. I don't expect you to pay me for advice for all the people that are concerned that I might charge like other websites. This is non-profit advice that I give. So, don't concern anymore about if you can afford this advice. The only thing I can get out of this is making a huge difference in people's lives. Which is exactly what I want. Please help me reach my goal in life while I can help you reach your goal. 
~The_Original_Jada

8 comments:

  1. Your an amazing person, and I can't believe you replied on the same day I emailed. You usually get a robot message, but what I like about your emails is that it actually came from you, and it sounds as if you are speaking from the message. You have a lot of passion in your messages. You changed my life. I am so glad that God put you on this planet. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here today. You are an angel, and I can't believe an angel like you exist on such a harsh planet. Thank You for helping me! When ever I have a problem I know where to come for now on. I will come to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I would be glad to continue to help you anytime.

      Delete
  2. There is this girl at my school that I find very beautiful. What would be the best and appropriate way to ask her out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you know her very well confess what you enjoy about her. Explain how important she is to you. Basically, express your feelings. When you express your self to her she will feel as if she is getting closer to you. Try giving her hints that you like her. If she doesn't notice any of the hints you tried tell her that you love her ,and how she makes your day by the simple things she does. When she notices that she makes you happy without even trying it will make her feel special. After you have done this you ask her if she wants to date you. A fun way to do this is simply by playing a short game of 21 questions. The last question should be do you want to go out with me? This works because, you get to know her better also while she gets to know you better with every question.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Its great that a young person like yourself is doing something to help struggling people with their problems. This is great keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So theirs this guy at my school that liked me and i turned him down a long time ago and i haven't talked to him in a long time and was wondering if i should talk to him and apologize and see if we could be friends again. Do you have some advice for me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should defiantly talk to him and tell him that he is still important to you before it's too late. You don't want him to think that you don't like him at all. Try telling him that you stopped talking to him because you wanted to keep your distance, but now you realize that you can't run or hide from reality. Hopefully he will understand, and you can become friends with each other once again. You can also try Open ended conversations. These are conversations that start like "what do you think about....?" "Tell me about....." Things like this you should try. Make sure to apologize to him. It could be random at times ,but that doesn't mean you can't talk about memories ! Memory Lane always works. It makes the person think of you, and when he gets home he will remember all of the great times you both had together. It will make you more attractive to him! Eventually after a while he will decide to make new memories with you, and that's right it means he will probably ask you out. Be Yourself around him try not to change. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete